- Tough as old boots !
The recycled leather floating floor tiles are treated with Aqua2k which is a protective layer. They take a reasonable amount of abuse but is not suitable for heavy traffic areas.
- The real leather floors and walls are made from upholstery leather and therefore they are as resiliant as your chesterfield suite, but they should still be tereated with care. It is not reccommended that you lay the floors in a heavily trafficked area that is walked upon with shoes and boots off the street. It is a luxury product and it is assumed that it will be used in an area away from detritus brought in from the street.
Your new floor is installed and everything looks beautiful — and that’s exactly how you want to keep it. Here are some general care guidelines. These, combined with the manufacturer’s information, should tell you all you need to know to keep everything looking like new.
- Do not replace your appliances for a minimum of 24-72 hours after installation. Light foot traffic is allowed after 24 hours.
Dust, sand and grit particles are the enemy. Sweep or vacuum frequently. Don’t use a vacuum with a beater bar as it may scratch your floor. And don’t use scrub brushes.
When sweeping or vacuuming does not remove the dirt, wipe with recycled leather floors with FX cleaner. For real leather any "leather care " products are suitable.
- Use cleaning products recommended by the manufacturer.
The recycled leather floors are created using a floating floor system that clickstogether using uniclic Gfix patented system.
- 18 sophisticated designs
- re-cycled leather surface finish for the highest aesthetic requirements
- Aqua 2k surface treatment
- 2.5 mm wear layer thickness
- self-locking system for a glue-free application
- high quality HDF layer
- cork underlay for sound reduction
Fixed as a floating floor incredibly quickly. Pieces click together.